Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Nothin' much happenin'

I am tired and exhausted today due to a minor, medical procedure this morning (and not much food the past couple of days). I decided since I have been sitting around all afternoon DOING nothing, I might as well just blog about nothing. Rach was here when Kay-Kay got up this morning so she got her dressed and combed her hair. I wish I could do things like this with Kay's hair - it looks so cute.


"Beautiful braids" (Rach took these 2 pics.)



This kid is nearly IMPOSSIBLE to get pictures of
sometimes!


Giving her doggy a kiss. She says "mmmmuch"
when she gives kisses.


Held the camera angled just for kicks. (Didn't get that
many "kicks" out of it - Oh well) :)

1 comment:

The Taylors said...

Aww, I want a copy for the doggy picture! Sorry 'bout your lack of kick, maybe the next one will do it for you! LOL :-) I had to chuckle.