Saturday, July 5, 2008

Kay-Kay's first pony ride

After I got Kaelyn out of the bounce house, we went over to see the ponies. I thought that I would be lucky if I could get a picture of her petting the horse. Of course the miniature ponies are only a little bigger than the size of a really big dog. She had no problem petting the pony so I said, "Do you want to sit up there?" (I was really pushing my luck.) She didn't hesitate at all when I sat her on it so I stepped back and took a couple of pictures. (She was saying, "Look at you! You're SO big!" - of course referring to herself sitting up high like that. That's another one of her odd fascinations - being up on things.) After that, she rode it. I had to walk along beside her because she didn't really understand the need to hang on. She kept saying later, "It was fun ride a horsey!" The video clip isn't that exciting but I thought you all might enjoy seeing it anyway.

No comments: