Saturday, July 26, 2008

Banana troubles

I don't mean to overwhelm you all with more and more blogs just because I enjoy blogging so much but I just had to post these pictures. Last night we were in Wal-mart grocery shopping. Kevin grabbed up a few bananas and put them in the cart. Thankfully we were almost done shopping because when Kaelyn discovered them in the cart, she begged and begged for one. She kept saying, "May I please have banas?" I kept telling her that she could have one in a minute after we paid for them. She didn't understand and thought she needed to "ask nicely". So she would say, "Ask nicely - [and very slowly and clearly she would say] May I please have banas." Once we got up to the self-checkout, I weighed the bananas first so that she could have one. Kevin got it started for her and then just let her have it. I'm not sure at what point she got confused about how to hold it but we looked back a couple of minutes later and we got so tickled with the way she was trying to eat the banana. The lady behind us was quite amused too.



Thankfully we had my camera with us

1 comment:

The Taylors said...

Oh my, I had a good laugh. Your child!!