Monday, July 14, 2008

Does anyone recognize this? :)



WANTED: a good home with little boys who like
cars and drinking juice.

Yeah Lynette, you left your missing cup in my car the
day we went to Lion Country Safari. I kept meaning to
take it in "the next time I go into the house" but I always
forgot the next time that my arms weren't loaded down.
Then somehow it got put in the trunk. Well, Kevin
brought it in and sat it in the sink when he carried
groceries in for me Friday night. I was in the kitchen
taking care of the groceries and Kevin was getting ready
to load the dishwasher and we heard a strange whining
noise which turned out being the cup. Apparently, we
had let it sit in the car so long that whatever kind of juice
was in it had fermented. Kevin, being the thoughtful guy
that he is and all, offered to let me "see what fermented
juice smells like" - I politely declined. I will try to send it
to you at some point - or... better yet, I will hold it for
ransom until you guys come visit us again. :) Yeah, that's
a good idea. So, when are you guys coming to get your
cup? (wish you all could visit more often as you can tell)

3 comments:

Leah & Jon said...

I've got an idea! You could send the cup to me without Net knowing. That way she'd go see you and still not get the cup. . . so she'd have to come see me! We could keep her travelin'! :-) Hmmm. . . Do you think she's that worried about getting her cup back? Oh well, it was a nice thought!

Lynette said...

Alright, enough plotting against me.I told Rach when we left that it ought to be good and strong by the time you all got back from vacation.I figured it was still hanging out in your car.

Becky said...

Hey! it's a good kind of plotting - we all just want you to visit us!