Saturday, July 12, 2008

The folly of the "woolish" man - as sung by Kaelyn

I don't think that Kaelyn has a future as a singer based off her singing right now but it is quite entertaining nonetheless. I had set her on the counter by the sink in the bathroom last night to wash her feet off and she started singing (quite heartily) while watching herself in the mirror. I figured that if I went and got my camera, she would instantly stop singing but she didn't this time. As a matter of fact, she seemed happy to "perform" for me and continued to sing the same song MANY more times after I had videoed her. She enjoyed the response that she got from me (which was due to me encouraging her for the sake of getting it on video).
Once again, I tried uploading this directly to blogger. It seemed to be going okay at first but at some point it slowed down and was still loading hours later so I had to use my "fallback plan". It only took a few minutes to load from smilebox to blogger (they must have a much faster server).



Click to play The wise &



Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox





3 comments:

The Taylors said...

Now, you are well aware aren't you that she will kill you for this one day? I laughed until my stomach hurt, she was for sure enjoying being the entertainer.

Aimee said...

That was just too cute!=)
Ya never know.. she might be a singer when she gets older. You have to start somewhere;);)

David and Rachel said...

That is SO Cute!!!
Good Job Kaelyn!!!