Tuesday, July 8, 2008

sportin' a new mustache

I just made a bunch of cupcakes last night. I put them in two large containers so that I didn't have to stack them and get all the frosting off. There was one left that wouldn't fit so I left it sitting on the counter. I actually thought that Kevin might come along and eat it before it dried out from sitting out. However, Kaelyn was the one that discovered it this morning. She came walking into the bathroom where I had just gotten out of the shower. She had this HUGE glob of frosting on her upper lip. (The poor child hadn't had breakfast yet.) The funny thing about it was, once she put her mouth on the cupcake and got the frosting all over, she didn't seem interested in eating the cupcake anymore. She just carried it around and then sat it down. She walked around and then stood in front of the mirrors over the jacuzzi quoting lines from one of the characters on her movies that has a big, white mustache - honestly. Unfortunately, I stood there and laughed at her for awhile before I thought to get the camera out. The frosting was quite soft and slowly slid all the way down to her lips and lower mouth so by the time I got the pictures, it didn't look so funny. (It had been right up under her nose to begin with.) It's probably one of those things where you have to be the mom to find it cute or funny. Once it had been on there for a bit she was like, "Wash my face?"









This was posed. I told her to go get the cupcake
and eat it. She "started to" long enough for me to
get this picture.


You can see the "slide effect" has already caused most of
it to run down to her mouth.

No comments: