Sunday, August 3, 2008

Steaks and rain

This is last Sunday afternoon. Kevin had the grill lit and burning and it started to pour!


Sad thing is - this is his own "birthday dinner". We had
"splurged" and bought ribeye steaks when we were grocery
shopping Friday. Kevin graciously offered to grill them
(I think it was more out of fear of me burning them -
he usually is the one that grills - then out of graciousness
but anyway...)


So I already felt bad that he was grilling his own
birthday "treat" and then it started pouring - but
apparently I didn't feel badly enough not to snap
pictures.


Oh, come on - you would have stood and taken pictures
out the back door too if you saw a scene like this! :)

3 comments:

Lynette said...

You are exactly right.I would have stood at the door taking pictures too.There are just some things that you can't miss the pictures of no matter what the cost for the other party involved.

Becky said...

Funny thing - I'm not sure I would have thought to take the pics. if it wouldn't have been for Kevin. I asked him if he wanted the rain poncho (I really did feel badly for him). At first he said he would just change his clothes but then he decided he would use it. He was like, "Just don't get any bright ideas of getting pictures of me for your blog unless they are flattering." So of course I giggled and ran to get my camera. But they're flattering, right? :)-

Anonymous said...

I was expecting some comments from Rachel/John saying how yummy the steaks were and appreciating my hard labor.
-the soaked one