Monday, August 18, 2008

Pretty Princess Pajamas

These are some pj's that we have gotten on really good sales for Kay-Kay (at Sears and the Disney Store). Nothing special about the pics. - just that the pjs are really cute complete with princessy (?) tule/netting stuff. You might think "What's so great about a picture of Kaelyn in pajamas?" and all I can say is that her Mommy thinks they are cute. :)



She is pointing to them here.


And again she is pointing to them.


It's not that I wanted a hundred pictures of
her pointing but I was trying to get a good shot
of the nightgown so I would say,"Let me see
your nightgown" which to her means that she
needs to point to the princesses - I really just
wanted her to stand still for a second.


This set is cute but it is a bit confusing to her
because all 3 of the princesses on here are
wearing golden dresses. How are you supposed
to know which one is Cinderella, Aurora, or Snow
White when their clothes are all wrong! :)



1 comment:

Leah & Jon said...

Yes, because we all know they never change their clothes. That was a bit of a mistery to me when I was younger.