Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A little sad.

Kay-Kay had a harder time this morning with going to the babysitter's. She didn't want me to leave her in her bed last night so I sat in beside her on the floor. She had her arm around my neck and would grab on to me every time I started to get up. Then, when she started figuring out what was going on this morning, she wasn't to happy and she just kept whimpering. Kevin said she didn't do too badly once he actually got her there but he said she was just really quiet and he snuck out. So... now Mom's a bit sad again. If you think about us this week, pray for the adjustments - that might sound silly but it really is very hard on me. Gotta' get to my meeting. Have a good day everyone!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

I'm hoping that you have a better morning/day today.=)Keep your chin up!

Praying for you!