Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Word verification for the blind

This is for Rach, Net, and Leah because of our joking around about the word verification things. I went to post a comment on Leah's blog and decided to click on the handicapped button. Try it! It's really funny if you do it at 1:00 in the morning. :) It gives a bunch of jumbled noise and then a lady saying numbers and you have to type in the numbers. (I'm not sure how you read the instructions that tell you to type in the numbers they say but anyway). By the way, I'm not trying to make fun of handicapped people. I don't know why I haven't gotten curious enough to try it before but I just wanted to see what would happen. It makes it funnier to me that the noise in the background sounded like Chinese women talking (at least when I did it). The rest of you forgive my stupidness! Kevin says I'm weird.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good grief! You are so good at this that I am having a hard time keeping up.About the time I thought I would be like you,me camera battery was dead.

Jason said...

I have been wondering what it does if you click the handicapped button, but I never took the time to check it out. I find it quite interesting!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I finally had a chance ot catch up on all your vecation info. I'm glad things are turning out so well for you. Keep the pics coming. I'm enjoying finding out what's going on even though I can't call you! I'm anxious to hear more details jess

The Taylors said...

That is very funny. Only you! I am with Beppy, always wondered but.....