Thursday, June 19, 2008

Random snapshots

These are some very random snapshots that I am posting for no particular reason other than I thought that they were cute. They are from different times and places. I guess with [most of] my family being here I was thinking about when we were all in NY last summer. Most of the pictures are from then.


Kay-Kay and Joy - Aug. '07 in NY


Emilee and Kay-Kay at Leah's wedding - Aug. '07.
I love this picture of the two of them!


Bryce (my nephew) eating a slice of
watermelon. This was during Leah's
rehearsal dinner in NY.


This was just a couple of Sundays ago. Once
again, I could hardly get her to stand still
to get pictures of her.


This was last night. Kevin fell asleep on the couch.
Kay-Kay was watching a movie but she was very
tired. I guess this is the way she fixed Kevin
taking up too much of the couch! :) And by the
way, no, he didn't sleep too soundly as he kept getting
kicked in the head!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Random moments aren't a bad thing! I can be very random at times myself.=)

Cute couch pic! Where there is a will, there is a way!