Thursday, June 26, 2008

vacation log - through Kevin's lense

Here are some pics. from Kevin's camera. I'm really sorry for all the pictures posted this way. I am just too tired to mess with a slide show. It takes me forever to do one and the last time, I went back and changed it a bunch of times. I'll try to keep the comments as brief as possible.

Dippin' dots (the promised ice cream)

mint chocolate chip dippin' dots - Kay-Kay & Mommy's favorite

View of the mountains from the top of the mountain
where the chair lift stops.

On top of the mountain

Still on top of the mountain

View of the chair lift cable from the top


We rode up to 3,590 ft
You can see Gatlinburg way down in the distance.
Sorry about the sideways view. I thought I had them all
flipped. This house is called the barbie doll house. It has
2 master suites, a movie theater in the basement and a
bunch of other things. The guy said it costs $1,500/night
and there is usually a waiting list. Can you imagine?
This was the other aerial tram going up as we were headed
back down.
They pack the trams full. On the way up we were in the
middle of it so we made sure that we got in line right after
one left so that we could get on and get by the windows.
Kay was standing on her stroller looking out the window.
On the aerial tram
aerial tram

3 comments:

The Taylors said...

Isn't that a terrific ride/view?

Becky said...

Yeah, it was cool enough taking the tram up that high but then to do the chair lift on up was even neater.

Aunt Rhonda said...

Still love following your trip! I'm a bit envious of all the beauty! I love the old-tyme photos. Yes, they are very cute!