Monday, June 23, 2008

Feeling stretched

Most of you will not get this and not even really care about this but this is for the two people who might (the rest of you can skip over it). Kaelyn has gotten to where she quotes parts of movies or sings parts of songs all the time. I think she has a lot of her movies completely memorized - I'm sure not really but it seems that way! Right now one of her favorite movies is Veggie Tale's "Lord of the Beans" which is a spoof of "Lord of the Rings". At one point, one of the characters is making a speech and he says, "But I'm feeling stretched, like chocolate pudding stretched across too much ham". Of course the line doesn't really make sense and all the people in the crowd are standing there with confused looks on their faces. Well, Kay-Kay likes to quote that line and she tries to make her voice sound just like his and she makes a really funny face trying to copy his expression. It's really funny - if you are her parents or aunt and uncle.

P.S. Sorry it's turned sidewise. I tried to mess with it and flip it but the media player is apparently idiot proof so I couldn't fix it.

1 comment:

The Taylors said...

Well, yep, guilty I giggled again! :-P Poor Snoop (sleeping here in the computer room with me) jumped up and took off to the living room looking for Kay. Poor dog.