Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Blackmail files

I can't say I am exactly proud when Kaelyn stands up on something and sings at the top of her lungs, especially when other people are around but I can't help it, I laugh SO hard when I watch this clip. We were trying to get her to do the "feeling stretched" again yesterday so I could post a better clip. Of course she wouldn't cooperate but Kevin caught this because she "performed" this instead. Most of you won't even know the song. It is a VERY LOOSE version of "Love Your Neighbor" from Veggie Tales "Story of Fibber O' Loo". I have never heard her sing this one before. She is not quite as familiar with it which is why there are only a few words that actually make sense. She had eaten ham during our picnic lunch and had been saying the other line (I posted her saying before) so we thought maybe we could get her to do it for us before we went down to the water - thus the bathing suit.

(She must have sang "Jingle Bells" 10 times while we were in the Christmas shop today much to eveyone's amusement around us. At least she doesn't pronounce jingle bells like she used to for those of you who heard her version of it at Christmas time!)

No comments: