Saturday, September 27, 2008

More brown hat pictures

I was not planning on doing a photoshoot of Kay-Kay when I got her dressed this morning and even when I got my camera out I was just going to try to get one or two pictures but she was cooperating so well that I decided to try to push my luck. She loves her little table and chairs so I thought maybe I could get her to sit still for a couple of shots if I moved one of the chairs in a corner and had her sit in it. I couldn't believe that she was actually [sort of] staying the way I would pose her (at least for a few seconds)! They definitely don't look like professional pictures but I thought that several of them turned out kind of cute. I caught her in a fairly good mood. (She has quite a cold with a runny nose and eye and so she is a little grouchy and clingy.)
I'm not trying to be obssessed with slideshows but when I uploaded the pictures to my computer, I had more than I realized so I just put them in a slideshow. I also realize that I use this particular slideshow template a lot but that is because very few of them will orient the slides to whatever way your picture is. Most of them are all horizontal so they're always cutting off part of the picture and you have to try to move the picture around so that you're not cutting off heads. It's just easier to use this one and have the whole picture show.

(These are a couple of my favorites - I put all of the pics. we took in the slideshow)






Click to play Photo shoot
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

3 comments:

David and Rachel said...

Those are really cute!!!

The Taylors said...

Poor little eye! Great brown hat and even greater little girl!

Anonymous said...

So totally get the whole "get the kid to be still" thing. I try to catch as many on the run as I can. Usually turn out better that way for me anyways.