Sunday, September 21, 2008

I love my daughter!

So Thursday afternoon, Rach and I were sitting at the dining room table scrapping away while Kaelyn played in the living room. She had her various disney toys and she played and played so nicely at the coffee table - or so I thought. Later in the afternoon she was playing out in the kitchen while I took care of clean dishes and folded a load of laundry. I left just long enough to go straighten up a few things in the living room. When I walked over by the coffee table I discovered this:


The bad news - she scribbled all over the coffee table;
the good news - it was a bathtub crayon so all it took
was a damp paper towel to get it off.


...And the carpet, which also came clean fairly easily.


When I walked out to the kitchen to get something
to clean the crayon off with, I discovered this...


The little stinker had decided for some reason that she
wanted her toys to be able to play in the edge of the dryer.
She had opened the door, which stopped the dryer, then
she pulled all the clothes out and had thrown them all over
the kitchen floor. I was like, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"
I couldn't believe it - she has never done that before. I
made her pick all the clothes up. I told Kevin that I am
going to have to watch her a little better when I have the
dryer on if she is out there because I don't want her to
try climbing in, though I doubt she would be able to get
the door shut behind her.

No comments: