Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Games, Poo Boxes, and Wendy's

I have pictures of several different things posted below so I will just write underneath them rather than posting a long paragraph here.


Kevin was playing a game and Kay was very interested in
what he was doing. She would say, "Is that tunnel? Look,
it's trees! Is that snow?" etc.



Okay, so I'm resorting to potty humor here but Kevin
and I were quite amused when we got our new "Enter-
tainment" book (coupons) and it was addressed to
Poo Box 1065. I know, I know! but I am around 9 & 10
year olds all day and then come home to a 3 year old so
you have to cut me a little slack over my seemingly im-
mature sense of humor.


This afternoon we went to Wendy's for a late lunch and
then we went to the park in town. (Kay-Kay has a new
"Mickey Mouse clubhouse; come inside, it's fun inside"
hat)

They always get a kick out of her in there because she
walks right up to the counter and says, "Um, yeah, I
would like a 5 piece chicken nuggets, a small fries, and
a value sprite please." Today we used up what was left
of a Wendy's gift card she had got last Christmas.


After I gave Kay-Kay a bath tonight, I let her
stay in the tub and play while I did some other
things. When she got out, she came out and
said, "Brrr it's cold. May I please have monkey?"
She loves this monkey towel Lynette's family
gave her for Christmas.


When we walked into her bedroom, she saw
it laying there and said, "Yah, there it is! There
it is monkey!


I wanted her to duck her head just a little
so I could get the head of the monkey a little
better but I ended up with the monkey head
but no Kaelyn head. Oh well, you get the idea.

2 comments:

The Taylors said...

She is too much in her "Micky Mouse Clube House come inside it's fun inside" hat. It has just hit me in the last couple days when a little girl she is, really hardly a toddle even, all legs and arms and just such a little girl.

Lynette said...

The pictures were great.I am especially partial to the towel ones.And I can relate to your sense of humor.If I am not trying to change the childrens vocabulary I am telling my husband"that's what the kids get in trouble for".I think it is a loose loose situation.