Friday, September 26, 2008

Fall

I love fall! You would think that after living in Florida for the past 11 years I would just be used to not having fall here but every year I moan and groan about it because I miss it so much. As a matter of fact, I was thrilled to death and I even went out and bought caramel apples and apple cider when I heard on the radio that it was going to be cooler Thursday and Friday. We were supposed to wake up to it being in the sixties this morning though I'm not sure it ever got down quite that cool. It was a bit chilly riding bike this morning with the wind blowing on us but other than that, it's been nothing to speak of. So *sigh* I'll sit here and wait till I can walk outside one day then jubilantly turn around and go back into the house to grab my jacket.
In the meantime, we try to make the best of it and do "fallish" things despite what the weather is like. I decided to do a slideshow of our past couple years at pumpkin patches. I'm sure in a few weeks I'll have new (recent) pictures of the pumpkin patch from this year to post.
Click to play Old Fall Pictures
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

4 comments:

Aimee said...

Love the pics..! She's changed soo much just comparing '06 to '07! Anxious to see just how '08 compares!

I'd give anything for it to stay 60 or above this fall season! It's already too cold here.

Will be looking for the new pumpkin pics.

Lynette said...

Fall is one our favorite family times of year.The kids always tell me a few months ahead of time that is about time to go to the pumpkin patch again.It doesn't generally come quite as soon as what they think but it does come all too soon.

Anonymous said...

I take the children's pictures as the pumpkin "patch" in town each year. I need to put them on my blog for you all to see.
I love them Beck. You've got yourself a real cutie.

Becky said...

Thanks Amy (Early) - we think so too! :)