Monday, October 13, 2008

Veggie Tales slideshow

First of all, thanks for all the birthday wishes on both my blog and Rachel's blog (from her slideshow).
Here is the slideshow of the Veggie Tales show we went to. Most of the pictures are not great quality for a few reasons. As you can tell, there was all kinds of different spot lights and special lighting, the people and characters were constantly moving, and I don't have that great of a camera. The combination of all those made it difficult to get good, clear pictures. (It did help that we were so close to the stage though.) It's so much fun doing things like this with Kaelyn because she is so expressive and gets so excited!
I have to thank Kevin for putting my two songs I used on the slide show together in my adobe photoshop so I could use them both rather than have one song play over and over. I got the songs onto the program but then was lost and he fiddled around for a few minutes and had the file loaded to my slideshow in no time at all - it's nice to be married to a computer whiz!


Click to play Veggie Tales Live
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a blast!

Aimee said...

I liked the strain for the high pitched "Your his cheeseburGERRRR"

Cute!

The Taylors said...

OH, "it WAS fun Veggie Tales live!"

Betty said...

Looks like you had a great time. Isn't it neat to see the kids faces when things come alive to them?
And happy belated Birthday!! I guesss I'm out of touch with the world. I missed it! Hope it was nice!