Friday, October 10, 2008

A box of goodies from Nana

My mom just sent us a box of stuff. There were b.day gifts for Kevin and I and then some various things that she had picked up for Kaelyn. Kaelyn got to help Kevin and I open the gifts which she enjoyed very much. Her favorite things were the "lounge" chair my mom sent her and the toy pictured below.


Unwrapping my [early] b.day present.


She likes unwrapping gifts no matter what they are as
most kids do.


I thought this chair was too cute!


She gets her "lady-likeness" from her mother - poor
girl! (I guess I should say "unlady-likeness")


Opening Kevin's gift.


She absolutely loved (loves) this! She sat there
for a good part of the evening playing with it.

4 comments:

The Taylors said...

Ahh she's back! I have been watching for you and watching for you!! Yep, she is her mother's daughter but that isn't a bad thing, her Momma's pretty wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Oh, what fun. We all love getting goodies, but somehow it is so much more fun watching their little faces than getting something for oneself.

Becky said...

I have to agree with that Amy. I always thought that Christmas was so much fun but I never had half the fun till having Kaelyn. We're so excited when we're giving her her gifts because we know what's in them and we're just so sure she's going to be beside herself with joy! :) When she gets a little older, she is going to think we are insane. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am so bad about Christmas. I want to give it to them right away. I don't like to wait. I think it is harder on me than on them. Probably why I wait until November/December to do my Christmas shopping.