Sunday, October 12, 2008

Just really quickly...

I am going to post all of our pictures from the live Veggie Tales show in a slideshow because there are quite a few of them and I am too lazy to go through and decide which ones are decent and are not repeats. But for now, I wanted to show you all just a couple:


Kaelyn in awe of the larger than life Veggie characters. She
may have actually been singing along here, I'm not sure but
she did sit with her jaw dropped for a lot of the show. She is
holding a Veggie Tales "wand" that is a light. (She took it to
bed with her tonight and we went in and turned it off after
awhile.)


We were on the SECOND ROW and were just feet away
from the stage!!! Quite cool!


Junior Asparagus and Archibald Asparagus. I
couldn't believe the "costumes". There were people
inside of them of course but they were not "normal"
sized characters. The taller characters were probably
8 or 9 feet tall. (I may be all off on my numbers because
I'm terrible at guessing sizes/distances but they were
very large!)

5 comments:

Jason said...

Looks like lots of lovely laughs!

Aimee said...

Interesting "Big" creatures... the veggie tales seemed to just be coming in as I was passing that stage, oh by several years=)

Looks like Kaelyn had a good time!
It's amazing how children are so intrigued with things like this..

BTW, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU =)

twila said...

Happy Birthday Becky!!!
Kaelyn comes by her personality quite naturally. I remember hearing her mother in the bathroom singing "Jesus Loves Me" at the top of her lungs!!!
Love,

Twila

Anonymous said...

Almost scary big. She looks to be quite into the whole thing tho. JB would have been climbing up me crying scared. He is funny about anything he percieves as not real. For instance, he is terrified of clowns. I am glad Kaelyn was so happy. It is fun to make children happy.

Leah & Jon said...

Yes Yes, Happy Birthday to you!! Did you get my little package yet?