Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I wish...

You know, I read some people's blogs and whenever they are stressed and depressed or no matter what is happening in their lives, they just openly share it with their fellow bloggers. In some ways, I wish I were like that. Truth be told though, sometimes my husband can barely drag things out of me (when it's serious that is) and I'm not certain that people really want to sit down and read "depressing" blogs. :) I've been struggling since about last week with something that just makes me want to sit down and cry - nothing greatly private and a lot of you will know what I am referring to. Even when I talk about the basic facts of the matter with people, I don't tend to talk about my feelings about the matter. The problem is, if I did express my true feelings on this blog, I would have to hide out in my house for like, 3 months - and my house stinks right now! :) So why am I even saying this much? I'm not really sure. I guess I just need to "vent" without worrying about what people think about how I feel. Will I still want to go hide in my house for awhile if I actually ever get the nerve to post this? probably. But see, I don't see most of you very often so I guess it feels safer to sit and "talk" to no one in particular and I can pretend that maybe no one really even sees this.
Gonna' go ahead and post this now despite the nervous feeling in my stomach. Luckily for you, my next blogs should be more normal. Kevin and I each carved a pumpkin for our first time ever and you can actually tell what they are supposed to be so I figure that makes them "worthy" to be posted. :)

2 comments:

The Taylors said...

Yep, I think I spotted some snowflakes out here! What's more, I think they were in my house. :-) Good thing is, when it is 69 in here, makes you more inclined to bake, which I need to do.
We are praying for you, for all of you and for your sweet little girl we adore. You are a great mommy and I still think God had a lot of confidence in you when He blessed your home with her!

Leah & Jon said...

Yeah Rach, I thought she was going to say that she turned the air conditioning way up and watched it's a wonderfull life or something!

I don't know about you guys, but I'm ready to put the tree up!