Friday, October 3, 2008

Blue eyes are much better!

I just realized that I never even said one of the things that I originally intended to post. Kay-Kay is doing much better though she still has a really bad cough and a runny nose. She has had tons of antibiotic-laced yogurt, applesauce, and even pudding (she didn't care for that) lately. She is still not sleeping the greatest because she wakes herself up coughing so hard. However, her eyes seem to be totally back to normal and it only took a half day's worth of medicine to start clearing them up. When her eyes were so bad, she got up a couple of mornings and said, "Oh no, I'm stuck! May I please have wipe blue eyes?" because she couldn't get her eye(s) open. All eyes are blue eyes to her because when she first learned where her eyes, nose, etc. were, we would talk about how HER eyes are blue so now all eyes are blue eyes. She would look at herself in the mirror when her eyes were so bad and she could tell something was not right so every since they have cleared up, she gets up in the morning, walks into the bathroom to look in the mirror and says, "Blue eyes are much better!" And we are all very happy about that!! :)

4 comments:

Lynette said...

Great!I was wondering how the poor little gal was doing.

The Taylors said...

Glad she is doing better. Missed you guys today. Now if you guys can just perk up and we can knock whatever is "bugging" us.

Leah & Jon said...

Glad she's doing better! You can keep whatever you have! We've been doing pretty well (not gettng sick) for a while now!

Lisa Holloway Slater said...

Hi Becky. I am glad that you found me out here in blog-land! I enjoy reading your blog and catching up on your life. It is good that I can see your sisters' blogs on here as well. Hope your little one is getting better! I remember those days! :) Talk to you later! Lisa