Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I hope to post several new posts in the next few days.  I didn't intend to blog this evening.  I was looking through Christmas pictures for reasons totally unrelated to blogging and I had a revelation after seeing some of them:  NEVER let me (or Joy for that matter) be responsible for getting something serious accomplished in our family.  These pictures crack me up.  The crazy thing is, I have no idea now (can't remember) what we thought was so funny... and I also can't figure out why Joy and I are finding it three times as hilarious as everyone else.  I apparently obediently went and stood where I was told to stand for the picture and then stood there and chortled merrily.  :-D

Rach is probably thinking, "Guys this is fun but we're never going to get a decent picture at this rate." 
:-)


We apparently pulled Lynette into the hilarious moment by this point 'cause she seems to get the joke though she still isn't nearly amused to the level I am.  :-) Leah is still dutifully trying to figure out how she is supposed to balance on the 4 inch wide arm of the chair. 


Joy is doubled over with laughter at this point as the hilarity of the moment just increases.  Bud just hopes as long as he keeps grinning the whole time, when they (Jon C.) finally do take the picture, he'll already be ready for the moment.



And I included this picture just for good measure - okay, mostly because I couldn't stop giggling over Leah's expression.  Sorry Leah!!!

My next post is going to be pictures from Ellie's birthday party.  Who is Ellie you ask?  Well, I guess you'll just have to wait and see.  (I know, the suspense is killing you.)  :-)

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Great commentary on some fun photos ! And I'm very glad your blog likes me, Rachel's doesn't and it gives me a complex. :(