Sunday, April 22, 2012

Easter

These are pictures from Easter Sunday.


Kay with her Easter basket.


She's so funny.  A few days before Easter she said to me, "Mom, you know how I saw that kitty cat pal at the store one day but you said that I had too many pals and I didn't need it?"  (After thinking about it, I did remember it from several months ago.)  I said, "Yeah".  She said, "All I really want for Easter is a black and white kitty pal."  :-)  I figured that actually made it kind of easy for me.



The beloved kitty pal. 
 I'm not even going to make a comment here about how funny I think the cat looks with those HUGE, OVERSIZED eyes.  ;-)


Oh yeah, and I probably also shouldn't say anything here about how it's large head  goes well with the large eyes but not with the smaller body.  (I never have been a fan of bobbleheads.)



A Veggie Tales coloring/activity book.  Though all she really wanted was the cat, she liked the coloring books and the paints.  She got a couple Snickers eggs but other than that, we didn't really do candy this year other than some jelly beans in some of the plastic eggs.



Happy Easter!




Kay and Megan getting ready to hunt for Easter eggs.





This was really most entertaining and amusing.  It didn't take long for the girls' baskets to get full, so they would come back and empty them and then go off to find more.  We would re-hide the ones they brought back and they just kept finding them.  I don't think they really realized what we were doing and I also don't think that it dawned on them that they were finding some eggs in the same places that they had already found them.  They both just love finding them so it's not like they would have minded if they would have figured it out.  We had around 70 plastic eggs between the ones we had and the ones the Brown's had but I think the girls probably found about 200 eggs!  :-D










Showing each other how many eggs they had found so far.  They were both so cute running around finding eggs - and refinding eggs.

No comments: