Sunday, November 9, 2008

This is a short video clip that goes along with the post below about Kaelyn bowling. Maybe in a couple of days I will post pictures of the airshow Saturday but for now, I think I'll just be happy with being able to get the pictures from Friday night posted - besides, it wouldn't hurt me to get to bed a little earlier than usual. We have been going non-stop as I already mentioned. Wednesday evening, Kevin decided we should get out of the house. He had had a rough day so we headed to Stuart and ended up going to Ruby Tuesday's for dinner and then we wandered around Wal-mart for a bit (pretty much just to aide the digestion from our big dinner). Thursday night we all (Brown's, Gay and us) went to Chick-fil-A and then of course Friday night was the family social and Saturday the airshow and then grocery shopping. We were thankful to have today to recuperate.

No comments: