Saturday, November 29, 2008

New car

No, WE aren't the ones who got a new car. Kay-Kay's Disney friends are the lucky ones. :) We did the whole shopping thing Friday. We decided to go with the "mildly insane" Black Friday plan and we got up shortly after 6:00 and left the house shortly after 7:00. Surprisingly, even though we weren't at any of the places when they first opened, we still got some really, really good deals. I got several REALLY nice gifts that I am quite excited about because I would not have been able to get them for anyone at normal prices. Anyway... back to the car. Around 12:30, we breaked for lunch. The three of us and Jess all went to Cheeburger, Cheeburger in the mall (LOVE the buy one, get one free coupons from our Enjoyment book!) The kids meals there come in cardboard models of old cars (the restaurant is kind of a retro type place). I should not even attempt to guess what kind of car it is because I don't know much about classic cars but I think it might be an old cadillac. Kay-Kay played and played with her Mickey Mouse toys the whole time we were in the restaurant and she was thrilled when she discovered that they could "ride" in the car (after we boxed up her leftovers). This was after she had entertained herself awhile by sticking the toys down in the empty paper towel roll from our table. Once we left and were walking around the mall for a little bit longer, she continued to play with her toys and the car. I thought it was kinda' cute so I took some pictures. She has even been playing with it (the car) more today so I suppose I will wait till she forgets about it and the idea gets old before I throw the car away.


Mickey and Donald going for a ride.





And now they all get a ride.

No comments: