Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas At Home

Where to start?  I just finally sat down and loaded, organized, and edited a bunch of pictures.  As I looked through  them, I realized I just have so many good ones that I would like to post.  :-)  I'm not sure where to start so I guess I'll start with pictures of our Christmas here at home.  MAYBE I'll be able to keep my comments to a minimum and just post a ton of pictures.  Here goes:


Christmas eve. morning before we started opening gifts.  Since we were driving to Orlando and then flying out Chrismas day, we did our Christmas the day before.


Snoop enjoying Buster's gift.  We unfortunately didn't think to get Snoop one too.





Kay loved the Chip and Dale stuffed animals she got.




We (I mean Kaelyn)  ;-) are having so much fun with this gift.  It is a Toy Story bathtub basketball set.  Almost every night since we've been back from NY, she and I have played with it before she gets a bath. :-)






This was the ONE thing that Kaelyn had seen in a store a couple weeks before Christmas and desperately wanted.  She didn't know we had actually already seen it earlier and bought it and put it back for her.  We told her maybe she should ask for it for Christmas.  A few days before Christmas when I asked Kaelyn what she wanted for Christmas she said, "Ummm, a Jessie and some presents."  She (the Jessie doll) says several different phrases and Kaelyn just loves it!


And Wyatt has desperately wanted a basketball ever since he has seen the ones lying around in their neighbor's yard.  Well, me loving basketball and all, I couldn't let him NOT have his own basketball.  :-)



Kaelyn reads EVERYTHING now.  She has to stop and read every sign when we're walking somewhere and she wants to know what everything says.  She had to look at every nametag on each present and read them before she could open the present.



This was Kevin's main gift (he didn't get many since he got this).  :)



Yep, a wii.  Now he can battle evil adversaries and save the world, all while never leaving the comfort of our living room.
 :-) 
 (He's going to be so appreciative of my teasing when he reads this)  :-D


He's really good about sharing his new toys too.  ;-)



Showing Kay how to bowl on the wii.  I actually think these pictures of the two of them are very cute!



When I was wrapping presents one day, Kaelyn asked if she could put some under her little tree.  We kind of forgot about them so later Christmas eve. evening, we went in and she opened them.



This was Kay's main gift.  A Cinderella, Disney World castle with some working lights, sounds, two levels and the different Disney princes and princesses.



I kinda' like this present too.  :-)  Notice the lights shining through the "windows".



Wyatt and I in our Mickey Christmas shirts.



John playing baseball on the wii.  Once Kevin came back out, they both played baseball.  One of them "pitched" and one of them "batted".



This was the MOST entertaining thing to watch - Kevin and John boxing on the wii.  If you stood where you couldn't see the characters on the screen, it was even funnier to watch them ducking and punching into the air.  :-D


I think Kevin just knocked John out!  Priceless picture!  :-D






And so concludes the first part of my "return to blogging".

No comments: