Tuesday, January 25, 2011

More Montgomery family Christmas

More snapshots of family:




This picture certainly has an interesting effect.  We really don't let our child play with fire.  She is actually playing with an LED flashlight from Nana and Papa (which she loves by the way) that she got in her stocking.  Somehow, the camera caught the movement of the light in the flashlight as she moved it apparently but nothing else in the picture is blurred (moving).  Anyway, all that to say, she's not playing with a cigarette lighter here though that's what it looks like.



I thought this was an interesting and cute perspective - John taking a picture of Rach and Wyatt.



I just have to tell this:  When Emilee had been asked  before Christmas about a miniature slinky (if she liked or would play with it) , she said, "I would like it as a stocking stuffer but not really as a main gift."  I don't know why, but it just struck me so funny when I heard her say that that's what she told Joy about it.





These are BY FAR some of my favorite pictures from this past Christmas season!  Papa was sitting off to the side a bit eating corn chips while all the action was happening.  Kaelyn went over there (she was probably going off to her own little world) and she spotted the corn chips - which she loves too.  Papa was quick to share and thankfully, we caught this cute moment.






I mentioned in my last blog post that the "bigger" boys enjoyed the cool tops as much as the little boys.  :-)


Jon C.


Nana and Baby Courtney (and Kevin practicing with some of the special features on our camera).




Aaron and his girl (one of his girls that is) :-)


Joy thinking about making a get-away with a bunch of loot. 
 :-)


Me and Kay-Kay

No comments: