Saturday, January 22, 2011

Christmas Abroad Continued :-)

This will be the first part of a bunch of snapshots of us opening presents at my parents.  Kevin took most all of the pictures here and he got quite a wide variety of people and shots.  He also did a lot of experimenting with some effects on our camera so you might see a few strange looking ones (not counting all the ones with strange people in them.  Ha ha!  Just kidding!):

All the kids watching a movie (except for Wyatt).




This photo was a challenge to get and while not perfect, certainly precious!


This was more like what most of the photo shoot was like. 
:-)


Leah all pregnant and cute.


Me and my sweetie.


My other sweetie.  :-)


She must've been trying to look like Grumpy here (minus a grumpy looking face).
Sometimes we'll compromise and let her leave her arms up if she will just smile.  :-)


Rach and John, a sleeping boy, and a sleeping dog waiting to do stockings New Year's Eve day.


We entertained ourselves various ways while we waited for everyone to get ready.  John was playing a word game on someone's droid here I believe.


Aaron and his three oldest kids checking out a stocking stuffer.






A special effect of our camera - black and white with just one color singled out.




Cool "disco" tops that Nana and Papa got for the boys - the little boys.  However, as you will see in later pictures, the bigger boys enjoyed them as well!  :-)


Austin playing with his top.


Kay opening her stocking presents.






Sorry guys!  I just had to post this one - you all look so enthusiastic.  :-)  (You can double click on the picture and enlarge it to see the great facial expressions better.)


And the excitement continues.  :-)  No seriously, I just thought this was a good one because it has so many in the shot.


Finally Emilee's turn for her stocking.




My pretty niece.  I'll end with this one for now and pick up where I left off in my next post.

No comments: