Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A pictorial walk through September :) (How's that for a title?)

Gotta' get rid of the school-ish background.  Right now it feels like it's mocking me given how "our" school year has started off.  'Sides, I love fall anyway! (even though we don't get it here).  All I'm posting here are tons of pictures from Septembers gone by.  Some of them you maybe have seen in the past if they were taken since I started my blog. 

September of 2005 - Kay's first September.  She was 4 months old here and we got such a kick out of her siting in her chair watching "Baby Einstein" videos.  She still uses this chair but she fills it up a little more now.  :)


September of 2005 - 4 months old.  I absolutely LOVED this hat of hers!


Moving to September of 2006 - She looked adorable in this little fairy costume, which was actually WAY too big for her at the time.


September of 2006


This picture just epitomizes... something - I'm not sure what - maybe the innocence of childhood or the joy that children find in simple things.  :)  September 2007


Love this picture as well!
September 2007


I have LOTS of thoughts going through my head as I look at this picture - such a sweet little princess!
September 2007


Where did this little girl go?  She has changed so much in three years time.
September 2007


September 2007


September of 2008  :)


 Me and my girl.
September 2008


Love this one for some reason.  :)
September 2008


One of my all-time favorite pictures of her!
September 2008


September 2008


Pre-school helped her personality emerge wouldn't you say?  :)
Last September 2009


Okay, random I know (compared to the other "subject matter" of most of these pictures) but so what?  :)  This is Joy and I at Kennedy Space Center last fall. 
September 2009


Let the randomness continue:  Kevin painting his "contribution" to the mural on their office building.
September 2009


Kaelyn and Kevin resting.  September 2009

2 comments:

The Taylors said...

Awe, enjoyed the "walk down memory lane" though it is a touch sad, well, maybe more than a touch....

mama said...

Me too, loved the walk down memory lane. Where oh where does time go. Just goes to proved we need to enjoy each and every day we have with our loved ones. Not only does time go fast but you never know when they will be taken from us.