Friday, September 24, 2010

My girl is happy again!

These pictures were taken Wednesday of this week.  We had just walked into the house from school and Kaelyn wanted me to take her picture.  I'm not really sure why except I mentioned that it was picture day at school the following day so she was possibly confused about that.  Anyway, she looked cute and SO much happier now just getting home from school than she has for the previous 4 weeks of school.  I can't believe the change in her already.  I have felt so much happier and relaxed this week myself!  I'm thanking God every day that she is finally where she needs to be and is doing well already!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME! I'm so glad! God still answers the prayers of a mother's heart.

Joy said...

I'm so glad to hear how well she's doing. She's such sweetie! The pix are really cute too. I love the glasses. lol.