Saturday, September 11, 2010

More catching up from the summer

I am working on "cleaning out" some "blogging pictures" folders from my desktop.  These pictures are a few pictures of rather random things that I wanted to blog.  They are mostly from July I believe.

One day after I cleaned out the oven I pulled out the bottom drawer to scrub out the drawer as well as to clean up under the oven.  Apparently since food occasionally gets dropped down in the cracks between the stove and the cabinets when I'm cooking, there is a "buffet" of crumbs and things a dog would like.  :)  I had to keep moving Buster away so I could get the broom up under there to clean.



We went to the zoo on July 5 (I have a folder of those pictures to post too).  We let Kaelyn get this little monkey that can hang around her neck.  For whatever reason, she just LOVES it and it has become a favorite toy.  We often see her going around the house carrying it "piggy-back".



This is how "he" rides around most often - with her hanging on to his arms.






A playday at an indoor park.  I thought her expression here as she peeked through at me was really cute.






Another day playing with her monkey.



She says his name is "Jungle Monkey".  She asked us several times what the tag on him says and that's what it says so thus the name.

No comments: