Monday, August 3, 2009

Anniversary

On July 10, Kevin and I celebrated our 5'th anniversary. Normally I would have written up a whole, wordy post but I figure since almost a month has come and gone, I'll just post a few pictures. I will say though that while not every moment of the past 5 years has been glamorous, I am thankful to be married to Kevin. While neither of us are perfect, I feel like he is the perfect one for me and it's hard to believe that 5 years have passed since our wedding day. We have learned so much and I think the next 5 years will be even better than the past 5 were. Here are a few pictures from when we went out:


We went to a place we had a "buy one meal, get one
free" coupon for. We discovered this place back a year
or so ago and enjoyed it because you can sit outside
and see the Indian River.


So we started out at a table out on the sidewalk and
then it started sprinkling. We debated much over
whether we should move. We didn't mind the
sprinkles but we weren't sure whether it was going
to pour and soak us. We finally opted to move to the
patio which was still open and facing the water but
had a roof. That's why we are sitting on the opposite
sides of each other than we were in the first picture.


When we were walking out, we walked
buy their [old] arcade games. Kevin
decided I should play Ms. Pacman but
we accidentally selected the wrong game
the first time so I let him play that one.


Then I took my turn but I must say that
I've gotten spoiled playing it on the computer
because it's much harder to play with a
joystick! :)
After that we strolled around town for
a little bit - "strolled" sounds so much more
romantic then saying we walked :) - and then
went to Coldstone and shared some ice cream.
We were reminded that we are indeed a
married couple because we ended our evening
out by going to Wal-mart for groceries before
heading home. :) Oh, and by the way, it never
did start raining hard while we were eating so
we really wouldn't have had to move just in case
the suspense of not knowing was too much for you.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Happy Anniversary! Your daughter is very cute!

The Taylors said...

I was thinking a week "stuck at home" or however you put it on FB was having a very positive outcome. :-p I am having the opposite problem these days, I want to BLOG EVERYTHING I fear to the boredom of my handful of viewers, and to the detriment of my house keeping.