Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I have plenty to blog about even though it doesn't appear that way based off of how long it has been since I have posted a new blog. We are actually on vacation this week and the next couple of days we are going to be just taking it easy so... I'm up late blogging. :) These two pictures are Kaelyn's school pictures. I thought some of you might enjoy seeing them.



I know you can't see this very well, but this picture
cracks me up. Take a class of pre-schoolers with
varying degrees of autism and attempt to get a
picture of all of them together and the result is
kind of amusing. (The teacher in the center is
"Miss Marilyn" whom we love so much. The
other two ladies are the full time classroom aides.)
Kaelyn is the only girl among all the boys. There
is one other girl in her class but she must have
been gone that day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are alive...I thought at the very least you were lying comatose somewhere. I'm glad you're back. I enjoy your blogging, and miss it when your "gone".