Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I wasn't going to post these videos partly just because of me sounding like a dork laughing in the background while I was videoing with my camera. But to be honest... they're just too funny to not show you all. You will have to read the post below to understand what these are if you have not read it already. I forgot to mention in my last post that as part of Kevin being chosen to be the beast/prince, Belle made him roar loudly (or growl or something). I don't think I got that part on video but these 2 clips are entertaining - I think. If you look closely, you can see that the arms of the robe they put on him are furry paws. :)

P. S. As you can see, I didn't have to use Smilebox this time. Normally I post videos on a slideshow because I can upload a clip to smilebox and then upload the whole thing to my blog in just a short amount of time. If I try to upload a video clip (more than just a few seconds) straight to blogger, it can take hours even though we have DSL at home. Apparently the wireless here at the resort is the fastest speed. So I was happy to be able to load these clips to blogger in just a few minutes.

1 comment:

Betty said...

That's Funny! I Think he did a great job!