Friday, January 2, 2009

"I'm in a New York [frozen] State of Mind"

A few of you have been asking me when I am going to do another weather report. Well, since I have not been heroically braving any hurricanes recently, I decided to do my next weather report while I was enduring extreme frigid temperatures in New York over the holiday season. I AM NOT complaining by the way for those of you who are family members and might be tempted to be offended by my little jokes about the horrible weather. As you know, I would brave ANY weather to spend the holidays with you all. Besides, every since about November, I have desperately wanted to be wearing sweaters, and sweatshirts, and long sleeve shirts and there have been very few days in FL where I could. I was bummed out every time I went outside and it was 80 degrees outside. However, once I got to NY, not only could I wear a sweater, I could've worn THREE sweaters and not been too hot I think! In case my weather report gives you the [wrong] impression that I was just hating the cold weather, I actually like to be in the snow and cold weather - for about a week around Christmas. Although I must admit I was thinking more like 30s or 40s cold when I was wishing for cold weather pre-Christmas not zeros and teens cold. Anyway, for those of you who have been waiting for another infamous weather report, here it is:
P.S. You will see it black out for a second at one point due to editing. I just wanted to let you know it's not your computer, it's the video itself.

Click to play Winter Weather Advisory
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny!

Aimee said...

Nice! Seems pretty accurate=)

Also, we can see you this time without the rain & wind trying to blow you away.

Lisa Holloway Slater said...

Becky, that was hilarious and SO accurate for the lovely weather we get here in NY! :)