Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Montgomerys in Massena - 2

This is the rest of the pictures from Montgomery family Christmas in New York.


Austin, Kaelyn, and Bryce playing games on Kaelyn's tablet.


I wish that I had taken this picture on the camera rather than my phone so that it would be better quality but I still love the picture!!!


I included this one for one reason only - yep, Joy's expression.  I don't know what the look was about but it's good for a chuckle every time I look at this picture and see her face.  :-)


The finished result of this particular group photo.
(The six siblings with my Aunt Rhonda)


And then she's at it again but with a completely different expression --- and it was just too good to pass up posting this face.  If I could put words in a balloon above Joy, it would say "You can take as many pictures as you want but I'm just gonna' sit here and make faces all day until you let me get up off the floor".  :-)  And it looks like Leah might even be starting to yawn again.  :-)
Priceless I tell ya' - just priceless!


My family
I actually like this picture a lot!


Joy got all of us girls these shirts.  I opened mine first and when I saw that it said "I've been naughty" I said, "Hey!  If someone gets one that says "I've been nice" then there is going to be trouble!"  :-)  But, what can I say, being nice is boring.  I tried it like, once or twice maybe and it just didn't work for me. 
 :-D    :-D   :-D


These three pictures (the one above and the two below) are some of my favorite pictures period!  While the rest of us were all in doing who knows what all, my adorable niece Madelyn stumbled upon an open jar of peanut butter just sitting there waiting to be eaten.  She found a spoon and when I walked out into the kitchen, she was sitting out there all by herself just eating spoonfuls of it.  :-)



You know, they say "just a spoonful of peanut butter helps the... ummm... the ummm"  well, maybe that was sugar but I'm sure a spoonful of peanut butter gives one an extra boost of health and protein. :-)



Joy and I


Kaelyn, Wyatt, Nana, and Emilee


I don't actually have to say much here.  The pictures speak for themselves.  These are always the most challenging but most fun pictures of all to try to get!  I can't wait till they're all teenagers and pre-teens; then pictures will be so...hard to get still I would imagine.  :-)


Madelyn thought it was absolutely hilarious to jerk her hat off right before the picture, which, in my opinion was pretty funny because she thought she was so funny.  :-)


The four girl cousins.  I love Courtney's tongue out here and Madelyn's thumb in her mouth.



3 comments:

jeff said...

Thank you for sharing, it looks like you guys know how to have fun which is great among families.

The Taylors said...

Okay let me try to remember everything here
1)Leah, get some sleep already!!
2)I am not sure what is funnier Joy's expression (in the photo you posted just for her) or Aunt Rhonda's look you can TELL she is expounding on something important, you can see it in the tilt of her head. LOL
3)Leah, really get a nap
4)Could you email me or have Kev dropbox me your pictures. You have some better ones than I have
5)Leah, do you need a pillow??

Leah & Jon said...

Did everyone miss Net's expression in the infamous Joy and Aunt Rhonda shot?!? Haha

And none of that batch are particularly flattering of me so yawning is kinda the least of my problems. :/