Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter - 3

Here is the last post of Easter pictures (if I haven't already lost you all by now).


It was a little hot during the day for an Easter egg hunt, particularly if you had chocolate in your Easter eggs, which I did; so we waited until evening to let Kaelyn hunt for eggs.  When we left Browns, Kaelyn had a fever.  I gave her Ibuprofen and she slept with her head in my lap for about two and a half hours.  She seemed to sweat most of the fever out.  When she woke up, she was feeling better, which turned out to be temporary, but she was feeling well enough to go outside and hunt for the eggs and open a few presents (mostly books and a couple movies). 


We had to contend with the noseeums, but since we were out for such a short amount of time and we were moving around, it was better than dealing with the heat earlier.


The eggs were hidden a little more than just laying them out on the grass but they were not hidden that much.  Kaelyn was particularly amused with the ones that were hidden in various spots on the cars; for instance one in the tailpipe. 
:-)






I was happy she was feeling this good at the time.  She ended up with a fever for a couple days and still doesn't seem quite as perky as normal.  I think allergies or sinuses may have something to do with that though.


I was taking a picture on my phone since it's so much easier to take a pic. on my phone and instantly upload it to facebook in seconds.


These pictures are going back to earlier in the day.  Larissa was holding Rod and Betty's camera for part of the time so she "snapped away" and got some different shots while Kevin was taking pictures on our camera.  These are just a few favorites off of their camera.

Kay-Kay and Megan


Heart warming - or heart melting - not sure which one.  :-)


Kay (and Buster) were looking off at our camera but I thought it was a cute perspective/angle.


I LOVE this one!  Not so much for the sake of a perfectly posed picture but because of the moment it captures.  Most of you probably already saw this one because I posted it on facebook.  As I said on facebook, an adorable little girl is doomed to having her parents follow her around making her stop and pose for pictures. :-)


Once again, looking at a different camera but I like the picture A LOT.


I didn't like, and thus didn't post, many of the pictures taken of Kevin and I due to the fact that I looked like an elephant (wearing a green sweater no less) in most of the pictures.  This was probably my favorite of the ones taken so that's not saying much.  :-)


Another shot of Betty, Larissa, and I.

1 comment:

The Taylors said...

Ok, three things -
DON'T quit blogging, canNOT, for me, you must keep blogging.
Second, you just need to do like I do and imagine this "grand audience" you are writing to. I enjoy blogging but can get discouraged BUT - when I imagine my vast, interested audience, well then I'm inspired and get joy out of it (even if nobody actually reads it).
AND- (then I'm signing off) I think a warm heart inevidably leads to a melted heart. :-D
Now I'm done!