Saturday, October 16, 2010

Lazy Days

Kaelyn was home from school Friday sick.  She didn't seem to actually be feeling too badly, she just had a mild stomach bug apparently.  And since I have still been having trouble being very dizzy for weeks now, we kind of took it easy Friday.  We did some puzzles together, read some books, I helped Kaelyn write some words on her little white board, and we watched Donald Duck cartoons.


Kaelyn was watching cartoons here and Buster seemed plenty happy to cuddle up with her.  I thought they were so cute that I had to take a couple pictures.


Friday evening, we watched Beauty and the Beast.  Kaelyn was tired and wanted to sit with me so we enjoyed cuddling up together while we watched.


These picture of Buster are ones I took this evening.  This actually isn't an uncommon sight at all.  He sleeps "sprawled out" like this a lot but it cracks me up every time I see him like this in his bed.

No comments: