Monday, July 19, 2010

Reality Check

Last Wednesday, Kaelyn and I went up to the mall to have lunch with some friends that I used to teach with and I had not seen in forever.  After we left there, we went to Target to pick up some school uniforms.  With school starting in about a month, I figured that I should start picking up an outfit here and there so we don't have to buy several all at once.  As I was leaving Target all I could think was "I can't believe I'm actually buying school uniforms for my little girl".  Where has time gone?  SERIOUSLY!




2 comments:

Lynette said...

Oh! man I know the feeling with my second starting soon and the third NOT grasping at all why he's not also starting and wondering how many days before his school books will be here. It's one of those bitter sweetness moments !

The Taylors said...

Beck - even I'm not ready for that!! I remember the year Emilee started school I happened to see a niece graduation card and left the store in tears.
Net- Bryce is too cute, I say start him too, for as long as he is interested, strike while the iron is hot.