Thursday, July 8, 2010

Catchin' Up On Happenin's

These are some pictures from when Lynette and Aaron and the kids were down here back in May.  I had originally included them in the slideshow of beach pictures that I posted below but the slideshow was too lengthy so I cut them out and posted them separately here.  Most of them are from when Emilee and Kaelyn went down to the playground while we were all at Rachel and John's. 
Kisses - sort of.


Walking to the playground.


LOVE this picture of Emilee and Kaelyn.


Entertaining Wyatt while his mommy packed boxes.










I thought this picture was pretty cute.






Picking grass to feed to the horse.






1 comment:

Leah & Jon said...

Cute! I wanna know what happens when the "monkeys" meet in the middle... or did they make it that far?