Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Reactions

I'm using a new feature of Blogger called "reactions".  At the bottom of each blog post you will see 3 boxes where you can choose what you thought of the post by selecting one of the reactions.  I may eventually change the reaction choices but for now I have just left the default options that blogger has.  It's kind of like the "like" feature on facebook for those of you who are facebook users.  It's a quick way to respond to a post without having to take the time or try to come up with a comment.  Not that I don't love getting comments but I thought it might let more of you "respond" more easily.  I'm not completely sure how it all works but I thought it would be cool to give it a try so if you have any thoughts or "reactions" be sure to click on a box.  :)

No comments: