Monday, July 5, 2010

Impromptu photo session

These pictures are some snapshots of the three of us the last Sunday that we were at Rachel and John's for Sunday dinner before we all went on vacation and they moved.  It had been awhile since we had gotten any good pictures of the three of us (other than at Disney) so we ended up going outside to get a few.  So if you have recently been thinking, "Man I wish the Mosenthins would do a photo session so I could sit and look at lots of pictures of their family" then this blog post is just for you.  :D
Later in the afternoon of the same Sunday, we all went down to the playground on campus.  Kaelyn loved the fact that she could get Rachel to do everything with her.  They did the merry-go-round, slide, teeter-totter, and played in the playhouse.  I put all those pictures in a slideshow and posted them below.  So if you're REALLY just killing time, you might enjoy those.
Most of these pictures don't really need too much explanation.







I know!  My husband pointed out that I had to have my hand out in the best picture that was taken of the two of us but who wants a palm branch in their face?  :)

And besides we look charming in this one too that I didn't ruin.  Ha ha ha!  :)



This was in the tree house in Rach and John's back yard.  Kaelyn always loved climbing up into it and peeking out the windows.

I imagine she was performing here since she was elevated to where the whole world could see her.  :)


P. S. (For you Net) The next post (slideshow) on my "list" to blog is beach pictures from when Net and Aaron's family were down here to help Rach and John move.

No comments: