Monday, April 20, 2009

My pride and joy!

My "almost four year old" at the end of school today - looking so cute, learning so much, doing so well - even the pigtails, which have always made her look younger, don't seem to be stopping her from getting too big, too fast anymore.


I know I am her mom and thus partial, but
I just think this is the most adorable picture. :)





She's obsessively fascinated with umbrellas. Any time she
sees a puddle from the sprinkler (she thinks that means
rain) or real rain, she runs to get one of her umbrellas.
She was so excited when she heard it raining this
afternoon. She stood on the porch getting soaked
despite the umbrella until a loud clap of thunder
terrified her. Then she watched from the safety of
the house.
P. S. I DO have lots of Easter pictures - cute Easter
pictures - I will try to get them posted soon. My poor
blog is feeling kind of ignored and rejected. I'm pretty
sure of that even though it hasn't come right out
and told me that. :)

2 comments:

Mike and Heather said...

you are not biased. That pic is beyond adorable!! Such a classic little school girl pic I LOVE it!! Glad that Kay Kay is doing well :)

Lynette said...

Very very cute pictures!She looks so content.