Friday, April 3, 2009

Kaelyn can sing!

Tonight we went down to the Browns for pizza and wings. I was playing the piano when Kaelyn came along and wanted to sing so I started playing some songs she knows. Much to our surprise and delight, she sang[mostly]on tune and she had quite a clear sounding voice. I posted the 4 songs she sang. You will see me laughing on the ABC song because she "spoke" one of the phrases just like it is on one of her toys. Unfortunately, she turned away at the end but if you listen, you can still here her go up at the end and hit a high note. She was kind of getting tired of it by the time we got the camera and then had to change batteries so she got softer and more distracted but you will still get the general idea. My accompaniments are much simpler than I usually play the piano because I was trying to play so that she could be heard. So without further adieu, Kaelyn in concert! :)
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Kaelyn's concert
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

5 comments:

Lynette said...

Yeah for Kay Kay!Very good!

Anonymous said...

Very Nice! So cute. She did a great job.

Aimee said...

Very impressive! Where's the other 3 songs though? It's only wheels on the bus.

Anyways, its awesome.

Aimee said...

Ok, so the first 2 times were the bus song, and finally on the 3rd try.. I was able to watch the full concert;)

She has come a long way. Good Job!

David and Rachel said...

VERY GOOD Kaelyn! GOOD JOB!!!