Saturday, December 27, 2008

Memory Lane 2

Back at the end of November I posted a slideshow of pictures from Kaelyn's first Christmas. At the time, I wasn't expecting my computer to be out of commission for so long so I was going to do one for all three Christmas seasons prior to this one. Because for the first slideshow I had to go through folders of pictures and copy and paste everything to a jump drive etc. I lost heart for doing the following years. Now since I have the time and my computer back, I decided while I was sitting around, I would put another one together. This one is pictures from Kaelyn's second Christmas two years ago. I thought my family that read my blog might enjoy this.
That December (2006) Kay and I tagged along with Kevin out to California on one of his work trips. We stayed at a really, really nice Marriott in Redondo Beach right along the ocean. We also took a day to go to the SanDiego zoo and meet up with my aunt and uncle while we were out there. Then the three of us went up to Orlando and spent one day at Sea World and went to "Ice" which is a walk through display of sculptures made entirely from ice. After that of course, there are pictures from our own Christmas on a 80 degree Christmas morning and then Christmas in NY. See if you can spot the "cousinly love" photo of Bryce and Kay-Kay.
Click to play Memory Lane 2
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: