Monday, December 15, 2008

Cow pictures

I was starting to post all of the cow pictures below but when I realized I had 20 some and I didn't feel like sorting through them and choosing the best ones, I decided it would just be easier to put them into a slideshow so you will have to read the post below if you want the whole story. The pictures include the first pics we took of Kay and the cow before he "left" and then lots of pictures of everyone with him when he "came back" as well as pics. from last Tuesday night. Some of my favorites are when they were trying to get the cow to fit into the convertible. It was VERY small and VERY low to the ground. He got partly into the car and we didn't think he was going to fit all the way (though he's not a big guy w/out the costume). Somehow he squeezed in which was quite humorous.
Also, you will notice only one picture without the cow in it. It is a pic. I missed in the parade pictures posted below so I threw it in here. It is Kevin filling the convertible up before he and I returned it after the parade. It is NOT meant to imply that he is a cow even though the title of this post is "Cow pictures" and all the other pictures have cows in them! :) He's so glad to be married to such a smart-alech as me. As a matter of fact, he likes it so much that he's constantly saying he hopes our daughter is just as sarcastic and smart-alechy as me - though I suppose he could be saying that just because he's hoping for retribution NOT because he finds me so charming! :)-
Click to play Santa Cow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: