Saturday, December 13, 2008

Chistmas hustle and bustle

I am going to try to catch up on my blogging in the next few days. I was hoping to have my own computer back by now but it is still in the computer hospital. :( Oh well, someday...
The last couple weekends have been crazy busy for us but in a good way. Hobe Sound Ministries puts on a huge Christmas production including a singing Christmas tree, drama, snow, angels descending from the ceiling on the Hallelujah Chorus etc. This year the program was just phenomenal. The first two songs were sung by an ensemble of "carolers" before they actually showed the tree. During those songs, there were all kinds of Christmasy things going on. There were little ones dressed as elves, reindeer, snow angels, presents, trees, etc. Kaelyn was an elf which meant we had to go for at least the first song every night. Tuesday of that week was dress rehearsal, Wed. was the first performance for the Church people and then Fri., Sat. and Sun. there were thousands of people there. We went for the whole program Saturday night and enjoyed it so much that we also went for the whole thing again Sunday night. All Kay-Kay had to do was walk around, wave, and look cute. She didn't actually wave but she DID look pretty cute! :)
This slideshow is from various nights of the program so they are mixed up as far as content. I apologize for the non-Christmasy smilebox template but as I have explained before, it is one of a couple slideshows I actually paid for so I use it so I can use my own music and this particular one orients itself to the pics. so I don't have pics. getting cut off at the top or bottom. Because of not having my computer with my own photo editing software, I wasn't able to fix the red-eye, which bugs me greatly but I'll have to live with it. Hopefully tomorrow I can post pictures of the Christmas parade last Saturday as well as Kay-Kay with the Chick-fil-A cow (which she was obsessed with!)

Click to play singing Christmas tree
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

Betty said...

Good pictures. I didn't actually get to see her do her part. She must not have came by where we were sitting. Glad she had fun!