Thursday, June 3, 2010

Quick Pic.

Hey everyone.  I'm on for just a few quick moments.  I am in the middle of a "scrapbooking frenzy" right now.  I am [trying] to make a small scrapbook for Kaelyn's teacher as an end of the year gift.  School ends next Thursday so I'm working on it like crazy.  I barely ever like the work I do on my own scrapbooks let alone for someone else so combine my second guessing with my worry that it's a bad idea and it's making the whole process ESPECIALLY slow and tedious.  I have e-mails to reply to (the 2 of you who have just e-mailed me recently know who you are :D ) but I've spent the past couple days "scrapping" so hopefully soon I will get my e-mail replies sent and will also start in on some serious picture posting (blogging).  For now, enjoy this quick snapshot for the day:
The kids carried Buster all over in his bed Sunday evening and he was perfectly fine with it.  He didn't seem to be bothered in the least and they were gentle moving him around.  When they had to leave, they carried him, bed and all, over to the loveseat and an hour later he was still there - in his bed on the loveseat!  :)

No comments: